söndag 16 februari 2020

Long time no see ...

So I found my old blog where I wrote about traffic exchanges and such. Last entry was 2014, and I guess a lot has happened since. I had to devote my time and energy to other stuff and sort of forgot about this blog.

Well, I've been back for some time surfing the exchanges and now and then I've been thinking about this blog, but I thought it was long gone, until I found it.

Most of the exchanges I wrote about seems to be gone though, which I think is sad in a way, but there are new ones out there so  my plan is to start all over again where I left off.

At first I figured I'd erase the old posts and start from scratch, but now I think I'll just clean away all the broken links and missing images and let the actual posts stay. The broken images are banners I linked directly from the exchanges and as they went offline the banners did to. I had copys of those banners on my harddrive at the time, but unfortunately that harddrive and everything that was on it disappeared many years ago.

But it will have to wait until tomorrow - right now I have a traffic wave to catch.

/Gone Surfin'!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar